At Whiteboard we know you have questions when you’re hunting for the right software fit for your mortgage business. We know that some LOs and brokers are ready to automate everything possible, while others are leery of letting software take over any of their day-to-day tasks.
No matter which category of mortgage professional you fall within (or even if it’s a combination of the two) we want to help you understand what Whiteboard CRM brings to the table, and whether or not we're a good fit for your business needs.
To help you find out, we've created this blogpost to answer all of the most-asked questions we get from mortgage professionals like you.
Is there a free trial of the software?
No. Whiteboard CRM is a relationship platform which makes it dependent on the data you input into the system. With a freemium or free trial, it isn't feasible for you to add your information and contacts, turn on campaigns, and see results.
When you sign up with Whiteboard CRM, our team of onboarding specialists works with you to get your virtual office set up, your data imported, and familiarize you with how Whiteboard CRM works and how to best take advantage of its features for your business needs. These steps are necessary for a successful launch, and aren't practical to offer in a free trial.
How is Whiteboard CRM priced?
As a SAAS (software-as-a-service) platform, we've done our best to make Whiteboard CRM both flexible and affordable, with monthly or annual payment plans available. They are listed below:
- Annual subscription - $299 setup fee and the equivalent of $79 per month in a lump sum
- Monthly subscription - $399 setup fee and $99 per month
- SMS texting - $49 per month
Each subscription starts with our implementation team creating a custom digital office space for your team online and includes data migration, one-on-one time with an implementation specialist and customer success coach who will help you learn how to use the software and implement the more than 100 email, phone, and text campaigns included in The Mortgage Playbook™, ongoing software development and more.
For more in-depth information on pricing check out our blog post Pricing: “How Much Does Whiteboard CRM Cost?”.
What is next after I pay for the software?
First, let’s have a little celebration for our new partnership. We’re glad you chose us and we’re looking forward to getting to know you better.
Next you will be given a link to where you will upload your information – you’ll provide all your data – from your website URL to your email address and from your headshot to your contacts.
The more thoroughly you fill out the document, the faster our specialists can get the process started. They will create your digital office and together you’ll set your first goal while you learn to use the software.
For more information on this topic, read our blog post, "I Purchased Whiteboard CRM, Now What?"
What does Whiteboard CRM do and not do?
When comparing CRMs, it’s important to understand the features of each one as well as how those features relate to the needs and goals of your business. Below you’ll find answers to some of the more common questions about features.
- What does Whiteboard CRM do?
- It comes loaded with The Mortgage Playbook™ which features over 100 pre-built campaigns including emails, texts, and phone call scripts.
- Streamlines processes from lead to loan as seamlessly as possible.
- Provides one of the best in-app texting features available.
- What does Whiteboard CRM not do?
- It does not currently support corporate capabilities.
- We don’t have voice integration; we focus on texting which is how we feel most people prefer to communicate today.
- We don’t host non-public private information.
- We don’t keep your data if you decide to leave.
- We don’t sell your data, ever.
What makes Whiteboard CRM a good fit for me?
Everyone at Whiteboard knows that our CRM isn’t a good fit for everyone. For instance, our software is specifically designed for LOs and brokers, so if you’re a realtor our software wouldn’t be the right fit for you. Beyond that, even amongst LOs and brokers, Whiteboard CRM isn’t for everyone. However,
- If you’re looking for pre-built campaigns where you can trust the content without needing to spend time customizing everything
- If you are looking for a CRM that is easy to use
- If you want to spend time with real people who will help you understand how to use your CRM
Then, Whiteboard CRM may be a good fit for you.
We know you probably have a ton of other questions, and truth is, we are excited to answer them. All you need to do is reach out to us through an email to email@example.com (or schedule a demo today for a thorough walk-through).
When you’re ready to save time and make more money by automating part of your work day with a mortgage based CRM, we’re waiting to hear from you.